• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Naches spring closure

With all the budget cuts and the damage from last years flooding and landslides this seems like a necessary closure. I can only hope that the closure time in late spring, some work can be done on the trails to help with all that mother nature does every year.

For those going to NWFest early this year or even part if NWFest should be having volunteer time put back into the area. I know last year a few different groups helped clear fallen trees along with other debris

It seems like a great opportunity for the NWC to get more involved in volunteer work in that area. Most of us do use the Nachess area at least once a year, some more. Maybe a day during NWFest (or whenever) dedicated to trail maintenance/volunteer work up there would be a good thing. I know last year we cleared a couple of spots on trails during the run I was on. Just imagine how much we could get done if the entire group dedicated an entire day....

Back