• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elbe Saturday 1/28

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
Heading down for the day. Meeting at Elbe gas station at 9:00 then heading off between 9:30-10 depending on when people show

Dick

i dont have my axles in and going to see if i can trade my car for a wrangler at a stealership in seattle. probly wont happen tho cause im cheap and want a straight across trade

Sorry dude, work calls. Plus a far drive for me

long drive, jeep broken, dont like wheeling on wheeling trails in snow.

how did it go?

went well. ill post up the pics my gf got later tonight. long story short: flexes awesome, rides so much smoother since im now off the bumpstops, broke two dana 30 long shafts, dented the driver door and quarter, broke the big glass on the passenger side. two low was bad ass. really made driving around the trails easy. I dont know how i survived without 2low before haha. only used 4low a few times and broke on two of them. it was my bad though. both binding issues. might be picking up some chromos soon.

Back