• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who has the best wife ever??

Monster Mopar

NAXJA Forum User
^^^ THIS GUY ^^^

My birthday gift from the wife.... A total surprise, about a year ago she asked me about welders, I spouted of a few brands and models and thought that was the end of that since we're on a very limitted budget because I'm still going to college. Well turns out she's been squirreling away money since, then tonight she surprised me with this party1:

http://www.millerwelds.com/products/mig/product.php?model=M00245

Millermatic_211_Auto-Set.png

You are for sure, For Christmas I got house slippers, and they were in a woman size? Needless to say they got returned.

Dave

Doesn't matter tracks, tires or tits their all a problem!

Mine I got a Cammando. :) Well now its parts of a Cammando, but someday its going to be something, I hope?

haha got some wise guys here,

I think the first couple of things I'll tackle is frame stiffeners and weld up some small holes in the body where there used to some fender flares

For Christmas this year my wife bought me a pontoon boat so I can do a little more fly fishing.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Who has the best wife ever?

I do. (But I can't say why on a PG-13 forum.)

Mine surprised me with my first XJ for my birthday.

Mine got me a Bluetooth OBDII reader for Xmas

I bought my welder

But my wife was nice enough to buy me my shotgun

I guess she has prioritys figured out?

A welder is a pretty sweet gift, I'd be stoked too!
Aint nuthin wrong with gettin a bis a$$ load of Craftsman under the tree for Xmas from the Misses.....
255pc-toolset.jpg

CRAFTSMAN FTMFW!!!

Shes not my wife yet, but she will be. And she bought me my jeep. As well as let me go crazy on my jeep showering it with parts without bitching.

Back