• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Random Parts (Booster&MC, Airbags, Control Arms, Shafts, etc.)

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Alright...need to consolidate some. I'm not sure the next time i'll be down south (though I'm headed to the mountains this next weekend 21st or 22nd).

What I've got:

Booster, Master Cylinder (NAPA), and Prop. Valve from my '98XJ - $30

Airbags (Driver and Passenger, Driver's side has the steering cover on it) - $20 each?

Yukon Passenger Side D35 Axle shaft (something like 35% stronger than stock?) - $40

Pro-Comp Lower Control Arms, good for 0 - 3" of lift, 16" eye-to-eye (could use some new bushings, but bushings are cheap) - $40

I've also got 3 out of 4 of a complete set of door guards (Performance Metal Works) that I've had around I'll let go. One of them just needs bent back straight slightly, but otherwise all are good to go. How about $50?

I've got more im sure, just need to run through the garage again and see what all I have. :D

Oh, I also have (they were claimed a while ago, but not sure if said person wants them anymore)...

-Complete Gas tank with fuel pump from my '98 - $25

-Magnaflow Muffler - Not "perfect," seen a couple years use but should still work fine - $10

-Interior Shock hoop - mounts between/on the wheel wells using interior and exterior plates in order to run shocks through the floor. Worked flawlessly for me and greatly improved several areas for me, made from 1/4" plate and 2"x2"x1/4" box tube (all bolts, even for the shocks, included). - $25

Fred, I can grab those parts and bring them to Centennial if you want.

Sounds like a plan. I have to get the 90's steering column back together first. Hopefully this week. The WJ's rear main seal is so bad it blows a quart of oil every 100 miles.

Ok, still have this stuff.

I'm going to be moving again soon...so getting rid of them would be nice :D

Also have a Flomaster 40 (I do believe it is) muffler that was on my rig for a few years but was still working just fine the day I started buggifying the Jeep - $20

I'm sure i've got more...i'll work on getting it all listed up here soon.

Back