• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

time2getdirty

Picked up a bumper he built a few days ago. Just painted it up yesterday and mounted it today. Fits great, looks great! David is a good guy and does awesome work! He really does have a talent with fabrication. Stick with it man, you have skill! Pics will be up soon... Want to wait another day for the paint to cure then wash the jeep...

Time2GetDirty + Fabrication = AWESOMENESS

How do you make your XJ more awesome and more trail worthy than it already is? You contact Time2GetDirty that's what you do!

If anyone in our XJ community is looking for custom fabrication work for their Jeep, I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Time2GetDirty. His products are first-class, he’s got mad skills and his prices are fantastic (you’d be hard-pressed to find someone cheaper with this quality). He has built a front bumper, sliders and frame stiffeners for me and I couldn't be happier. When I get the funds for my rear bumper, there’s no questioning who I’m going to.

His honesty and commitment to making his customers happy is second to none. If your design isn’t exactly how you like it - he fixes it, no questions asked. He even sends pictures during the build of your product showing his progress - that’s above and beyond in my book.

Time2GetDirty is located in Westminster so some of you guys and gals will have to make a small journey, but believe me, it’s worth it. You will not be disappointed.

Unfortunately I'm not able to upload the pictures I took of what he's done for me so far, but if you'd like to see his work, email me - [email protected], I'd be more than happy to share them with you.

A trend? Apparently Dirty's products are camera shy........ :laugh:

Back