• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 xj fs

azlegalthief

NAXJA Forum User
i have to sell my jeep. i really hate to but no other choice. Up for sale is a 2000 XJ with 3in Pro-Comp lift and ARb front winch bumper. I have 2 set of rims and tires. On the jeep right now are the snow tires but i do have a set of 31's on tires in the shed that are for this jeep. tranny was rebuilt 2010. The body is in great shape. just small dings. The interior is also in great condition except for the precious owner patching the side of the drivers seat. I do have a carfax history report on this and shows that everything is great on it. I am the second owner of this nice jeep. Asking 5500 for everything that i have for this. i do have most of the parts to do the rear brake conversion to disk but never got around to diong it

I do live in the springs and have droven this jeep to Ohio and denver alot. Most of the mile on the jeep are from the freeway. Current mileage is 215465. But runs great. This is the Sport edition (freedom)

........and photos.

Please learn how to type coherent sentences, and then learn what your Jeep is actually worth.

Oh yeah, and thanks for joing the forum just to try and sell your very high mileage Jeep at an exorbitant price.

I don't mind non-members selling here, free trade is great. But when Sam has his 2000 beauty at nearly 2k less than this one on the same page (with lots of pics), it makes the pricing stand out like a sore thumb...

I don't mind non-members selling here, free trade is great. But when Sam has his 2000 beauty at nearly 2k less than this one on the same page (with lots of pics), it makes the pricing stand out like a sore thumb...

But this one has lift, wheels and bigger tires!

win

Back