• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow sunday january 15th

ruger81

NAXJA Forum User
the gifford pinchot national forest

where: 57 to carson then goin towards mount adams
meeting @ battle ground shell 9 am sunday

NO Kevlars
NO stock rigs
NO open diffs

at least one locker, and tow points. and a cb radio
im going to go till i cant go anymore anyone that wants to join me are welcome bring food and gear plan for the worst.

i will have a winch and there are two more. everyone im going with is locked up front and rear...

also i currently have an open seat or two depending on if anyone wants to ride in the back with my puppy... pm me for my cell if you dont have it and i can meet people along the way.

I guess I am out then I'm not locked up. But I don't have them Kevlars, BFG's have served me well.
If you change the rules let me know.

the gifford pinchot national forest

where: 57 to carson then goin towards mount adams
meeting @ battle ground shell 9 am sunday

NO Kevlars
NO stock rigs
NO open diffs

at least one locker, and tow points. and a cb radio
im going to go till i cant go anymore anyone that wants to join me are welcome bring food and gear plan for the worst.

i will have a winch and there are two more. everyone im going with is locked up front and rear...

also i currently have an open seat or two depending on if anyone wants to ride in the back with my puppy... pm me for my cell if you dont have it and i can meet people along the way.

Can I bring my kevlars if I bring a case of beer?

Back