• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumper

Squirln

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all i have a 1995 cherokee and i would like to get bumpers for it any one know of people that sell any cheap decent ones.
Thanks

Stock replacements? If not, There are plenty of vendors here that have great products.

Go red and save too!

google: OMIX-ADA. They have OEM, aftermarket, and chinese stuff.

If I was in the market for off-road aftermarket bumpers I would buy these. I'm not too fond of the hoop (stinger) look, but since he custom makes them I'm sure those could be deleted. If you like the look of the hoop...it's there.

Plus free shipping is worth alot here. Shipping would be quite a bit if you had to foot the bill.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-01-MATCH...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item230f134fc1

Omgoose... didn't know JCR had a DIY winch bumper... for $269, hot tits!
That's the route I'll be going once I have the fundage for a winch bumper. Looks great too.

littleleonard / landlfab over at cherokeeforum has good quality low priced winch/non-winch bumpers.

Back