• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Archers Road to Rogers camp TSF Run 1/21/12

AwesomeXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So my plan is to run Archers road (trail) twice. One time each direction. then run all of archer firebreak opposite way down to lyda road stopping to run waterfalls and the rock garden. Then run rocky uphill, hogs back, medium 7-up, and saddle up. At that time we will determine where to go from there.

Plan on meeting at the mcdonalds in north plains at 8am. this run is open to anyone. though you may want to carry spare parts, tools and gear for yourself.

So who's up for a little fun?

yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk.

I've learned my lessons the hard way. YES. spare tire, or puncture fix kit, usual stuff.

yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk.

I've learned my lessons the hard way. YES. spare tire, or puncture fix kit, usual stuff.

I was looking at the ball joints I removed from the axle I am building and thought to my self. I think I'll keep a couple and throw them in the jeep for spares then thought what the hell am I going to do with them if I do need them my press will be at work.

When you ripped yours out how did you change them on the trail?

Dave

I was looking at the ball joints I removed from the axle I am building and thought to my self. I think I'll keep a couple and throw them in the jeep for spares then thought what the hell am I going to do with them if I do need them my press will be at work.

When you ripped yours out how did you change them on the trail?

Dave

drove to town. rented pressing tool.

Bronze

I'm down to go if I can get my Jeep squared away! All this snow is getting me stoked to go wheelin

There's 2 days till the run. Quick update... with the weather conditions being what they are. This will be a regular tsf run. Start at rogers camp. End at rogers camp. Meet at north plains mcdonalds at 8am or rogers camp at 9am.

Anyone else wanna come along?

Snow up there is garbage, you'd be better off starting lower.
you've been warned

Sorry Ryan the snow up there was just fine.
401249_310458445671363_100001216303332_991783_1863266051_n.jpg

Back