• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So is there any snow at TSF

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
I was thinking about taking a run up there to play in the snow, so is there any snow? If so any other takers? :shhh:

Thanks Scott, doesnt sound like enough to waist my time with. Going up to hood Sunday, maybe I can find some side trails up there.

Think is sounds fun, however I will be at the lake. We have an appointment setup for rain gutter replacemnet or repair. We need more snow,lets keep this idea open for now, and hopefully we can get some real snow.

I'll be up there tomorrow with another group. I'll let you know how it looks. Its supposed to snow at 1000ft tonight. But then be dry for the following 5 days. Pretty sure we'll be having a late winter Feb. - mar.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I'll be up there tomorrow with another group. I'll let you know how it looks. Its supposed to snow at 1000ft tonight. But then be dry for the following 5 days. Pretty sure we'll be having a late winter Feb. - mar.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

So who are you going with Aaron.

Yes there is snow at TSF. On Saddle Up there was snow, and on 7 Up, there was a good dusting on C Line rd as well.

Pic taken c Line & 7 up.
100_0377.jpg

Sorry it was with another group that was an invitation only run. A celebratory run for someones wedding anniversary.

I had to find other wheelers cause I like to go out more often than most in the N.W.C

Some people like to fix things that are broken before they go wheeling again. :twak:

I know that ryan. but I won't wheel alone. And don't want to wait around for someone to not be busy or not be taken apart. I like to wheel on the Saturday after payday So I have 2 weeks to fix it if something goes down. Its called diversifying.

Don't worry ryan your still one in a million to me :smootch:

No we got up to late, when I go with the GF she wants to hit the road by 8:00am.
She hates getting stuck in traffic.

Back