• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sPOD in a cherokee? or another relay?

unhitched

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking towards cleaning up my electrical in my jeep and i was debating putting in a sPOD... has anyone ever done this? if so which kit did you use and how did you mount in?

IS there any other system that is this clean and maybe does not cost so much?

I really like the fact that it is such a clean package and it will really clean up my engine bay....

Nick

I am looking towards cleaning up my electrical in my jeep and i was debating putting in a sPOD... has anyone ever done this? if so which kit did you use and how did you mount in?

IS there any other system that is this clean and maybe does not cost so much?

I really like the fact that it is such a clean package and it will really clean up my engine bay....

Nick

After looking up what an sPOD is, I do not deny that it is very clean looking and sleek, but holy $hit some of the prices for crap they get wrangler owners to pay. That kit is about $350 more than I would ever pay for something like that. $450 for a switch panels with wiring?

Look up "fitchbox" in the search. Buy your own electrical crimps, some supplies, some expandable mesh tube or corregated tube, make your own harness, and save $400.

Back