• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs Shocks and Swaybars

2xtreme

NAXJA Forum User
Over the last couple of months I have noticed a very large number of posts/threads that consistently make it sound like one can compensate for another and this should not be the case.

A stiff shock does not compensate for a soft spring.
A stiff shock does not compensate for a lack of a sway bar.
A stiff shock and spring does not compensate for a sway bar.

These three items do different jobs, if set them up to compensate for one another then you will not only be making compromises in your suspension performance and the way it drives and performes on the trail but you are likely to reduce the life of some of the items.

Michael

you should feel what, zero shocks and zero sway bars feels like on soft springs and long arms :cheers:

ill get shocks after steering

but i dont go over 40mph, to trails and gas station only for now

you should feel what, zero shocks and zero sway bars feels like on soft springs and long arms :cheers:

Probably feels like you're all-in with nothing but a pair. :flame:

I know exactly what that feels like I drove mine like that at 50 mph, very scary, I would want to do it ever again.

Back