• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT Meeting Wed 1/18

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
Quarterly Adopt A Trail Meeting
Wednesday January 18, 2012

Corona Sizzler
1461 Rimpau Ave
Corona 92879

Meeting starts at 7pm and goes to 9pm
We usually get there early and eat dinner.

Hope to see you there.

Gonna have to bring my camera for karstic riding pillion on the klr

Can anybody bring some parts out from max? ( don't know if he is making it or not)

Meeting Agenda

San Bernardino National Forest Adopt-a-Trail Meeting 1/18/12
- Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance
- New Adopt-a-Trail Club GetJeepN-Introduction
- AAT Training review and update: Recovery, chainsaw, low impact motorized recreation, Road and Trail maintenance training, GPS/Topographic Map Reading
- New Road and Trail Managers writing Maintenance Plans
- Each club point of contact Yahoo! Group reasons for this group, goals and expectations (Michael Petrarca)
- Forest Report (Fire danger, OHV News, New California Water Laws and Adopt-a-Trail requirements, budget cuts )
- State Grant item requests from clubs
- NAXJA Adopt-a-Trail donation
- BLM lawsuit (Steve G.?)
- SBNF Friends update
- Hours report (Angela/Arlene)
- Cal4WD Report
- Adopt-a-Trail Accomplishment Reports
- ERFO Projects
- 50" ATV Trail modifications
- Kubota Tractor training (4 Students needed)
- Recent Lawsuit settlement
- Closing remarks
- Next Adopt-a-Trail meeting April 18, 2012

C'mon folks, we really need to show up at these meetings. They're important and you learn good information here. I find it kind of sad that the same four or five people show up every time, lets see some new blood there!

Especially considering the size of SoCal vs. a lot of the other clubs

Yup. We're one of the larger clubs in the system, it's time we started showing it.

If you're a frequent no-show please tell me why. What can we do to get you motivated. The meetings are quarterly, just four times a year. I make it from Downtown just about every time, Max hauls in all the way from WeHo, Julio's made it from the ghetto (but don't let that stop you from showing up). Carpools can be set up, consider it a meet and greet, just show up!

Yup. We're one of the larger clubs in the system, it's time we started showing it.

If you're a frequent no-show please tell me why. What can we do to get you motivated. The meetings are quarterly, just four times a year. I make it from Downtown just about every time, Max hauls in all the way from WeHo, Julio's made it from the ghetto (but don't let that stop you from showing up). Carpools can be set up, consider it a meet and greet, just show up!

I have to leave around 3 - 3:30 so I miss the worst of the traffic...

I have to leave around 3 - 3:30 so I miss the worst of the traffic...

Historically I try to schedule an Orange County day for meeting nights, we'll be moving out of there at some point in 2012 though, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement, but you'll have to clock the hours for NAXJA!

Historically I try to schedule an Orange County day for meeting nights, we'll be moving out of there at some point in 2012 though, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement, but you'll have to clock the hours for NAXJA!

Busted!

:p

Ill make the next one for sure.

Back