• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RADesigns/Rory D. moving to Wisconsin

R.DesJardin

NAXJA Forum User
:wave1: Yes, guys I moving to Wisconsin,(Go Packers) so no more Yota guy to make fun of on the runs. :D I had at chance a great job and had to say yes. I'm leaving Monday. It was great to be able to meet all of you and spend time wheelin' the Naches area.
See you on the flip side, I'll be back sooner or later. Clarkston will be my retirement home.

im a huge packers fan so im proud of you for the move. where abouts exactly? a lot of my friends back home are from there. all around the lacrosse area. enjoy the snow out there and be safe on your trip!

Goodbye, Shifter Guy.

Congrats on the new venture, Rory. I assume you'll still be doing RADesigns on the side still? I don't know if you heard, but I'm now driving one of those Jeeps with only two pedals. We need to talk. ;)

I'll miss you Rory!

Good luck with the new job Rory! Take care.

Rory, you'll be missed around here. It was always a pleasure wheelin with you at nwfest! Good luck in WI. Hope you like to drink and ice fish :)

Good luck with the move, Rory! Keep up the great work with your shifters, too!!!

oh wow. and i was looking foward to saying thank you for the shifter in my jeep at nwfest :( oh well im sure we will meet some time in the future. good luck to ya. what ya new job ya gona be doin?

Back