• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who's tent do i have?

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
I'm horrible with names and have a worse memory.

Last year I sold a tent and I ended up bringing it home with me, I can bring it to wf this year or buy it back.

Lemme know.

Is it big enough for two people? If you can't find the person by about the 25th of this month or so, I will buy it off you for whatever they paid, so you can just give them their cash back, if you are ok with that. Otherwise I'm putting my tent on the plane as checked luggage :dunce:

Is it big enough for two people? If you can't find the person by about the 25th of this month or so, I will buy it off you for whatever they paid, so you can just give them their cash back, if you are ok with that. Otherwise I'm putting my tent on the plane as checked luggage :dunce:

it was a truck camper tent thingy if I recall.

If you don't mind, that would be awesome.

Anything you'd like, beer/bacon/jeep parts/food etc? I've already got Yeungling Porter on the list.

If you don't mind, that would be awesome.

Anything you'd like, beer/bacon/jeep parts/food etc? I've already got Yeungling Porter on the list.

I have a 6 man tent that I can bring.

I think it's in the truck already.

remind me, or I WILL forget it.

Back