• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What'd you get?

nightfoam

NAXJA Forum User
Hope everybody had a very merry Christmas.
What did you get?

Also got a 2m handheld, but it's in the mail.

IMG_20111225_103448.jpg

Bluetooth OBDII scanner

IMAG0220-1-1.jpg

I was my own Santa this year. Ruff Stuff FTW!

IMG_0327.jpg

When I opened the package I thought it was just the 8.8 cover. Nope, the 30 cover was just hiding inside the 8.8. :laugh:

you should build a front 8.8

A nice dewalt 18v drill combo, shop vac and a nice coffee maker. Tomorrow, my new fence is going up and a little piece of jeepforce one will start to make its way onto my rig!:repair:

Got Craftsman: aluminum floor jack, 56-pc universal toolset, 42-pc bit set (hex, Torx, external Torx, etc both metric and standard), metric and standard dog bone wrenches. Should help cut down on wheeling packout size and weight compared to what I usually haul. Also got an adjustable, 26 LED cordless work light, new double bass pedals, usual assortment of candies and sweets, and a ton of money from out-of-state family. Looks like gears, locker, and chromo's are coming earlier than anticipated :)

Back