• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm back, I'm RED, and I'm wheelin' the Pumpkin

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Been awhile... had some setbacks... missed you guys!

welcome back!! looks cool, but we should get some more pics up for those of us who havent seen it!!

Glad to have you here!

Can do! And thx for the welcome:smootch:

@ Sand Lake,,,
Sandlake12.jpg

Pulling stuck Taco w/loaded toy hauler out of a stuck @ sand lake...
SandLakePullToyota.jpg

SandLakePullToyota2.jpg

SandLakePullToyota3.jpg

SandLakePullToyota4.jpg

See the guy in the background w/the stuck Chevy?

Last edited:
Yup... got him out too!:yelclap:
SandLakePullChevy1.jpg

SandLakePullChevy2.jpg

Silly people... gotta air down if wanna play in the sandbox...

A few more from a local spot... just cruisin' around...
EmChopOnHood.jpg

NaturalRockFlex.jpg

Pretty flexible for an old Dodge...
PumpkinTwisted2.jpg

Pic I found on the web...
B29958.jpg

Not much... been out of the loop for awhile, but I'm back! Nice ta see ya guys!

What year is your Ramcharger, mine was a 76 with the steel top, it was a heavy mofo.
Mine also came with a 360 which was changed out later, It saw snow duty, mud duty and was used to push sprint cars back in Nebraska. I miss that thing almost as much as my CJ7.

Catch ya later Jason

What year is your Ramcharger, mine was a 76 with the steel top, it was a heavy mofo.
Mine also came with a 360 which was changed out later, It saw snow duty, mud duty and was used to push sprint cars back in Nebraska. I miss that thing almost as much as my CJ7.

Catch ya later Jason

It's a '74... Yep it is heavy and it has a 360... It is the only year the top was considered a true convertable( notice the lack of door frame around window area when top is off)... In '75 they decided to leave the door frame on the door... Hated my '77 because the door frame just got in the way when top was off... Problem is my doors are SUPER rusty... Finding them is next to impossible! Bought this in '02 with a buddy... He passed away in '04 before we really did anything to it... His wife signed over title to me and I lifted it and did a bunch of other stuff to it... Will never get rid of it:)

It's a '74... Yep it is heavy and it has a 360... It is the only year the top was considered a true convertable( notice the lack of door frame around window area when top is off)... In '75 they decided to leave the door frame on the door... Hated my '77 because the door frame just got in the way when top was off... Problem is my doors are SUPER rusty... Finding them is next to impossible! Bought this in '02 with a buddy... He passed away in '04 before we really did anything to it... His wife signed over title to me and I lifted it and did a bunch of other stuff to it... Will never get rid of it:)

I wondered what looked weird, never knew they made one year with out door frames. I bet they are next to impossible to find, finding an early Ramcharger period is getting hard to find. Mine was burnt orange, or root beer brown depending who you ask. Mine was pretty rusty also, the quarters where pretty much gone, along with the rockes and the bottom of the fenders. I bet its still running around some where though, everything else was indestructible. I will see you on the hang over run. :peace:

HOLLY CRAP! I thought you fell of the face of the earth or something. You posted up a few months back and I made some sort of a comment but no reply from you.

I am now going have to find a way to get my junk to the hangover run now

Dave

dang keith. its been a while. glad to see your still alive and kicking. i swor i saw your jeep, with not you driving it, the other day. i couldent get over it. was it/wasnt it. hmm. and poof, you post up. good to hear from ya man. ill be at the hangover run camped out. not wheeling. the jeep is in the shop for the duration. but well be chilling doing the norm. hope to see you there man

john.

dang keith. its been a while. glad to see your still alive and kicking. i swor i saw your jeep, with not you driving it, the other day. i couldent get over it. was it/wasnt it. hmm. and poof, you post up. good to hear from ya man. ill be at the hangover run camped out. not wheeling. the jeep is in the shop for the duration. but well be chilling doing the norm. hope to see you there man

john.

Hey John! Yeah... You may have seen my (former) Jeep... Long story... But I will be there for the Hangover run in the Pumpkin) Actualy looking for a good 33 inch BFG MT KO to replace one that is WAY out of round (have a post in the Wanted section)... Aquired a set from a buddy, and they are good to go except for the one that is out of round...

Back