• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday December 26th

Im putting it on the calender

Where is a good place to meet up at? John was saying around 99th ave and happy valley. Ill be coming over from the Shea and 51 area.

Cant go wrong with walmart! lol
Still looking at 7am?

How long should we expect?

Perfect. we'll see you tomorrow! Ill keep checking but, as of right now planning on 99th ave and happy valley at the walmart at 0700. 0730 would be better if thats a possibility.

So a couple of good options have arose, we can either run back road to crown king or go run some trails in wickenburg, what do u guys think. I started the thread over on Vjc when this one wasn't getting any response. What do u guys think?

Wickenburg is fine. Im game for whatever. just need to get out and wheel. This will be the first run with this cherokee since we completed the build. This will be a shake down run for it. Nothing too wild and crazy. I still havent set up my bump stops and my winch isn't hooked up.

Back