• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Does size matter

I went from 31's to 33's with stock gears and didn't think it was too bad until I upgraded to 4.56 gear ratio. Now I wouldn't go consider running 33's on the stock ratio.

well i still have plenty of power with 38"s and 3.73s

i stepped on the gas about half throttle at 30mph yesterday and baked the tires , with limited slip,

4.0l auto

I call bs on this. Really dude don't be a fing liar. Unless you have a ls1 in your jeep you're not going to be smoking 38's. Aren't you the guy who's running 38's on a 30?

well i still have plenty of power with 38"s and 3.73s

i stepped on the gas about half throttle at 30mph yesterday and baked the tires , with limited slip,

4.0l auto
boggers always do that on ice

I used to have a Toyota Tercel with 49's on it. I could be running 88mph down the interstate and push the throttle down a 1/4 of the way and it would turn into a loofa.

:) I just wanted to make an appearance.

I used to have a Toyota Tercel with 49's on it. I could be running 88mph down the interstate and push the throttle down a 1/4 of the way and it would turn into a loofa.

:) I just wanted to make an appearance.
careful there, that is against forum rules as it eliminates your cat. You're on thin ice making this statement.

Back