• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northend New years day Hangover Run

dick.breakey

NAXJA Forum User
Come on yall. Little daytime run up to evans and back? We need some northenders to show their presence here!! Whos ready!?!?!? Or even just some snow covered forrest service roads. something fun and to get us all out of our hungover funk. Come on!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Re: Northend New years day Hangover Run -Evans

well that sucks. im down for just a normal snow covered forrest service road. doesnt need to be hardcore. just some snow and a good time is what im looking for.

Re: Northend New years day Hangover Run -Evans

A few of us are talking about going up to green mtn or MT Pilchuck just outside Everett sometime the week after Xmas.

I need to keep reminding myself about this one. Anyone up north interested?? I'd really like to go find some snow and and good around a bit. Nothing too extreme. I'll have a buddy in town who's never gone and would like to find some fun for us

There are a few roads out past Mt Pilchuck on the Mt Loop Hwy that you can get snow covered enough to have some fun and maybe do some sledding. Be careful and keep to the "roads" that you know are available to drive on.

For those of you farther south, there is plenty of great places to go around Tinkham Rd off of I-90. This is where we have done most of our "Hypothermia" runs in the past. Both sides of the freeway are great choices.

Michael

There's some other guys interested in the Sunday or Monday of that weekend. Come on northend!! Lets show some participation!!

I'm down for something localish ie: Puyallup, Seattle, perhaps Everett... somewhere around those parts. Down from Whidbey Island visiting inlaws in Puyallup/South Hill and will be here til the 31st. Only real issue is that I'll need to know what the concrete plan is ASAP as we drove the Honda down for MPG reasons, so I'll have to run back up to Whidbey and drive the Jeep down to play as I doubt the Accord would appreciate snow and offroading, lol.

There's another group of guys that are gonna be goin this weekend too. We're trying to nail down Sunday or Monday but will be a tinkham or Denny run. Snow forecasts for the pass are looking really good so we should have plenty of fresh powder.

Sooo is that an affirmative for Monday at Tinkham then?

Wooooow... Lol. Spaced that one hardcore!

I'll see about packing up some cold weather gear and supplies, not sure hat all I've got - been years since I've played in the powder.

Got a pretty decent turn out for Monday as of now. Probably gonna be it. Maybe both days actually. But for sure monday

Its official. meeting at denny creek parking at 930 monday morning. exit 47 off 90 going east. the north side of the freeway, left at the stop sign and then we'll all be down there

pm me or post up for any other info

Back