• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Using 2dr bushwackers on 4dr

sam24th

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so I found a pretty awesome deal on some bushwackers, but they are for a 2dr. I have a 4dr. I was wondering if I could just cut the rear flares and mount them that way. Im not sure what I'd cut it with or if they would fit ok. If anyone has an idea lemme know.

You might be able to use them but you'd have to mockup the rears and see where the bolts come through on the rear door.

you can do it.. i did it with stock front flares.. looks fine
tape the rear flare in place where you want it, then mark where it needs to be cut, follow the door line straight down.
remove the flare and cut it, then bolt it up

I know mines a pic of stock front flares on the rear but you get the idea
381670_10150354292507957_556537956_8289540_973436771_n.jpg

ignore small tires that has been remedied

Cool, I'll be picking the flares up later today. I might try to mount them but I'm not sure if I got time later.

im very interested to see how this goes, sounds like it should work. might try this myself.

early model front flares work great too..

just a little trimming to the flares but they are plenty big enough for cutting out all the way to the pinch seam. plus most of the time you can get them for free

Last edited:
Back