• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fuel leak at the quick connect

if you have a H.O., you can easily convert over to AN fittings, to be rid of that garbage for good...

that plastic garbage has left me smelling gas TOO MANY TIMES...

If you keep the oem design... get a peice of scotch brite, and clean out the inside of the female quick disconnect... stuff accumulates here.

the female part of the quick connect is broken the plastic cracked.

do you have a link to the convertion to an fitting

they used to have an awesome installation video, but i cannot find it...
basically, you gut the two ends short... theres a rib that works with the quick disco's./.... you gotta cut just on the other side of this rib... deburr, clean, and install the hard line adapters... then plumb your fuel lines accordingly (i used 2 more of these hard line adapters on the fuel line itself... connect with AN hose... and your good to go!

theyre found here, bout half way down the page http://www.anplumbing.com/Adapters/Aluminum-14.html

not cheap, or bolt on... but it solves the problem FOR GOOD.

might solve the problem but i'm looking at 70$ plus shipping instead of 25$ at my local autopart if it is the good part

but i'll look into this conversion for the future like this summer since right now i need the truck to get to work since my summer car only has bald summer tire wich are stupidly dangerous in the snow/cold

Back