• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Speedometer Correction

chris_conant

NAXJA Forum User
I know it would be cheaper to just get a new speedo gear after different tires and gears. But came across this and wanted to know if it works or if anyone has used it. Would seem good in an application of adjusting if you ran different tire sizes. Says it will plug in and can adjust the speedometer.
sells at:
www.bluemonkeymotorsports.com

thanks

Pretty sure that wouldn't work since our speedo is mechanical and that appears to be for an electrically controlled unit.

Your speedometer is electric and any of the commercially available units should work. I am using my AEM F/IC 8 to correct the speedometer as well as controlling the fuel and ignition.

Changed my speedo gear was free from pull a part

Changed my speedo gear was free from pull a part

For bigger tires and deeper gears, the specific tooth gear someone needs won't be available at a pull a part. And not everyone has the ability to change their speedo gear. I have a 241OR, so I will need to purchase something like this to correct my speedo when I rebuild my Jeep.

Back