• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

RedHeep

NAXJA #1499
I have:

'94 4.0HO, 60k miles, good pressures, brackets/manifolds
1 pair used HD Offroad shackle brackets

Prices flexible. Special consideration for red members. I'll cut the brackets off, you'll have to clean the old factory bracket out of the inside.

Chrysler 8.25 w/3.55 gears
Stock Front Coils
Shocks for stock height approx 10k on them
Stock steering pitman arm to knuckle

Make offers

need: 4.10s for 8.25

So far so good, if it will make the deal better, I can knock them out.
OR you can do it yourself...

No the basketball player is not here any more, but I can forward an address....

I have some tan door panels, I think they are from an 00-01 as they are light tan in color. I'd trade them for a pair of mirrors.

I might have a set or two. I know I have a chrome set, I will have to see about a black color set.

I might have a set or two. I know I have a chrome set, I will have to see about a black color set.

Cool. I can always turn the chrome set black. I can't really blame Rev for sliding into the tree and taking my mirror off. I just don't want to do it again and screw the door up.

I have a single drivers side balck break away mirror Josh. Just remind me closer to time and you can have it if you dont pick up some off Kimmer.

I have a soundbar. Had it for a while. Im never guna use it. Has two speakers and dome light. Both pigtails with factory connectors. Needs recovered
Make me an offer. Or trades

Looking for a set of turbine wheels

Back