• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank You.

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
A Thank You goes out to the guy with the white XJ that stopped by last night when I got off the 5 in Tacoma to remove my spare tire. THANK YOU!

Long story short, I was driving my Black waggy from So Cal to Bellingham for Thanksgiving, and cruising up the freeway hear a Ping noise, noticed my tire carrier moving more than normal. So I pull off the 5 into a industrial complex under a light, and the grade 8 - 5/8 bolt that is the carrier pivot is sitting up a half an inch. So instead of leaving it, and letting a 100lb + tire and wheel come off, I removed the tire from the rack and threw it in the back of the jeep.

Just wanted to say Thanks, and remind most of you that Jeep people are good People in my book..

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

That's awesome someone did that for you. Hope it was someone here so they get the thanks they deserve. Have a good thanksgiving bud

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

No problem. I was on my way to work. Pay it forward I always say. Nice rig by the way, I always liked the four head lights on an XJ. Glad ya made it home for T- Day. Maybe I'll see ya on the trail when I get the time to throw the growing pile of parts in my garage on the rig.:wave:

Back