• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I hate ballistic fabs customer service....

moneypit_k5

NAXJA Forum User
ordered a set of rebuild kits for my heims on my longarm, as well as a spanner wrench for easy disassembly.

they tell me it will be shipped that day, and Ill recieve it in 3 days from AZ.

sweet I say, because I need them in by that weekend, and if it wont make it, id be happy to step up to one day shipping. they tell me no to worry, itll be here. afterall, I ordered on a monday morn.

so a week goes by and still no part i call, they tell me "ya sorry, it hasnt shipped yet." no explanation. three days later I finally get my parts, low and behold the entire order is wrong.

so i called them, and got the same guy id placed the order initially with. he basicly had no apology on the pathetically late shipping and blamed me for the incorrect order.

SO, I place another order, and tell im I'll send back the wrong order, but in the meantime I'll pay for the new order as well.

I then ask him point blank when my parts will be here. again, he tells me 3 days, they'll ship out that same day. He says there wont be another mishap.

this was the 10th. like clockwork, on the 18th, i get an email confirmation telling me my parts have shipped.

today, I got the long awaited parts, only to find half the order missing!

Im fed up with these idiots. Its not as if I can put someone elses rebuild parts into their joints, they built my joints. I sure am regretting buying them in the first place.

should have done some research about them. you wouldnt have placed your order if you have. they are a horrible company and have great products but can deliver. complete liars. they were kicked off pirate4x4 for a reason, they just plain suck as a vendor

I have not ordered from Ballistic in several years, but when I did they were excellent, never had any issues at all and there service was better than most.

There are a bunch of other "generic tab" type supplier now that didn't exist when Ballistic was first on the scene but this doesn't fix your issues, especially with their joints.

I also just heard recently about others having issues with them to my surprise. I guess times change and I have to keep up with all of the gossip better!

Michael

Not surprised the least bit, I ordered 10 heim joints and assorted brackets from them a few years ago. It took 4 separate orders to get the correct parts shipped and they never shipped on time. It took months!

im kind of at a loss with it unfortunately, now that I have these joints, im stuck dealing with the bs. oh well, hindsights always 20/20.

Im going to call in the morning, but from you guys experience, it doesn't sound like im going to get anywhere.

im kind of at a loss with it unfortunately, now that I have these joints, im stuck dealing with the bs. oh well, hindsights always 20/20.

Im going to call in the morning, but from you guys experience, it doesn't sound like im going to get anywhere.
I kinda like how they couldnt Call you to tell you there was a problem.. Yet, they called me three times last week because i did an online price quote (starting a LA build).. and included my phone number.. Left me 2 voicemails asking if i wanted to finalize an order, before i picked up and told them to take me off the call list..

100% serious..

Ballistic is a NAXJA Vendor. Definitely try calling first, but if that doesn't get you anywhere try contacting them on here (username: BallisticDave).

Personally, Dan at Ruff Stuff Specialties gets my business. Top notch company, and NAXJA Vendor. :thumbup:

I kinda like how they couldnt Call you to tell you there was a problem.. Yet, they called me three times last week because i did an online price quote (starting a LA build).. and included my phone number.. Left me 2 voicemails asking if i wanted to finalize an order, before i picked up and told them to take me off the call list..

100% serious..

no way dude! man thats good to know.

thanks for the heads up torx. ill try that if nothing.

I called and left a message on daves line this morning. within 20 minutes, I got a call back from Bobby at the front desk, who incidentally has been the guy who has handled my calls the entire time.

His attitude was like i was talking to a different guy, very patronizing and apologetic.

he apologized for the 2 late and screwed up orders, and said the correct parts would be shipped out today. more of the same bs, but we'll see. I think the guy is a talking head personally.

Then i asked him about my order that I sent back, and why it hasnt been refunded yet. bobby said He'll look into it.

thing that i dont get is, this is a very small (under $150) and simple order. just heim bushings and a spanner wrench.

PM ballisticdave on here, and skip all the BS abotu going therew other people at the company. Go straight to the top. PM him and talk to him. He has always come threw for me when I talk to him directly!

Ballistic is a NAXJA Vendor. Definitely try calling first, but if that doesn't get you anywhere try contacting them on here (username: BallisticDave).

Personally, Dan at Ruff Stuff Specialties gets my business. Top notch company, and NAXJA Vendor. :thumbup:

x2

I've ordered from both, Ruff Stuff has always shipped same day had a tracking number less than 15 minutes after an online order once. Ballistic has always taken 3+ days to ship even for small orders that were "in stock".

PM ballisticdave on here, and skip all the BS abotu going therew other people at the company. Go straight to the top. PM him and talk to him. He has always come threw for me when I talk to him directly!

i left a message on his personal cell number, and he had one of his guys call me back.

Back