• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving Weekend

I'm planning on heading out there Sat morning, staying Sun, then on Mon going over to Coolidge to finish working on an airplane. Will you be monitoring the CB, if so what channel?

Channel 4. We are going to be going to upper ajax tomorrow. Some people are meeting at cottonwood canyon rd at 9:00 at the flag pole. Or come out here to camp early for breakfast.

Sorry I didn't make it. I got out there around ten, drove around a bunch of rv camps, took a couple of different trails then back tracked. I did find a white flag pole out in the middle of nowhere, waited there a while then took the trail that went straight past it, wound around a bit then turned around and headed out. Tried the cb quite a bit but never got a response. So I camped out near the Coolidge airport, worked on the plane sun., mon. Will try again another time.

Back