• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DirtBound Offroad Black Friday sale has started!

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
The DirtBound Offroad Black Friday sale has started!

All bumpers are on sale!

Each code will work for 10 redemptions, once they are used there are no more at that price.

Get 20% off any DirtBound Bumper code BLACKFRIDAY20
Get 15% off any DirtBound Bumper code BLACKFRIDAY15

The above two codes will work for 10 redemptions, once they are used there are no more available at that price.

Free shipping on Electric Fan Kits and all Ridgid LED Lights, code FREESHIP
If you are looking for a Ridgid light that is not on our site, send us an email and we will make it available.

http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/

Just placed my order. Thanks for the smoking deal.

Hey Max,do you mind if I just bring you cash?Also,can I grab the rear bumper and go back to have you convert it to a tire carrier or should I wait and get it all at once?

this sale isnt workig for the old tire carrier bumper? just tried to put in the cupon and it said the bumper wasnt eligable

did you sell out of the rear tire carrier bumper? its not on your website anymore. I just saw it Saturday.

It is back online and will work with the codes.

Hey Max,do you mind if I just bring you cash?Also,can I grab the rear bumper and go back to have you convert it to a tire carrier or should I wait and get it all at once?

Give me a week and ill have a rear to show, I will be giving a deal for them once they are ready. Cash works.

I had a really good experience welding mine up, and got it mounted last night.

bumper-1.jpg

bumpercompleteb.jpg

newBumper.jpg

Those are 1 1/2" solid stock that are 8" long and welded all the way to the back side and welded on both sides of the face. They won't be going anywhere.

Back