• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2011 Iowa meet & greet

nick86

NAXJA Forum User
Any interest in an Iowa meet & greet before the snow fly's? All comments welcome.

depends on when you are talking. I am busy as hell for the forseeable future, but things have been known to change

we typically do it in Des Moines since it is central to the state.

we typically do it in Des Moines since it is central to the state.
Yup & Tyler NEVER drives a Jeep to it. lol. By the way Tyler, money order was sent out Monday.

I drove my 99 all the way there and back when we had the original one at Buffalo Wild Wings....:D

and I "drove" last time..off the trailer and about 8 miles there and back to the trailer! haha!

I drove my 99 all the way there and back when we had the original one at Buffalo Wild Wings....:D

and I "drove" last time..off the trailer and about 8 miles there and back to the trailer! haha!
8 miles ohhhhhhhh did ya break anything along the way hahaha. let me know if you don't see that money order in the next day or so. Still think you can have it done by next Friday?

I am gonna try like hell to get it done by then. If not I will ship it up to ya on my dime.

I am gonna try like hell to get it done by then. If not I will ship it up to ya on my dime.
Don't sweat the finish work. WE have welder and grinders at work, just need it to fit right. Ever seen one covered with Rino lined, if so how did it look? We have a Line-X shop in town, bout the same product.

NO, they are not the same.

Rhino is kinda soft and thick. Line-X is hard and thinner, and has more of a "grit" to it.

Rev
thanks Rev, so which one would hold up better to Iowa winters & and some miner brush rubbing? I really didn't mean to turn this meet n greet tread about my bumper thread. Is Collin still on here?

yeah Colon is still around. I was just in DesMoines last week and hung with him and Kaitlyn. They are still good peeps.

Back