• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rotm

Because the national side of Naxja is having a midlife Identity crisis, and doesn't know its ass from its nose..

Sandy huh.. You should come up for a trip! Christmas tree/Toys for tots run is on the 10th, thats always a good time!

Why is the rig of the month a wrangler and this is an xj forum. not that I have anything against wranglers. But I think its odd!

Because the members voted it in.

Nothing wrong with a 500hp Mazda miata, either.. should it be allowed to run for ROTM?

The only thing worse is the members not voting it out!

I didnt vote but I guess I should start. When I get mine done I will have to get it entered! By the way I have nothing against wranglers I have owned 2 of them. Very capable vehicles. But I could have swore there is a wrangler forum somewhere on the net!!

I just like giving you guys crap because I own one. The guy is probably in the same boat as me. I was a user of this forum before I got the wrangler. I have user accounts for several Jeep and Wrangler only forums, but always find myself back at this one. Every one here (except for a couple north end guys) are nice and seem to all get along. Most the Wrangler only forums they think if you don't have a JK then you don't have a Jeep. Witch is totally wrong IMO. A Jeep is not a Jeep with a mini van motor!

I just like giving you guys crap because I own one. The guy is probably in the same boat as me. I was a user of this forum before I got the wrangler. I have user accounts for several Jeep and Wrangler only forums, but always find myself back at this one. Every one here (except for a couple north end guys) are nice and seem to all get along. Most the Wrangler only forums they think if you don't have a JK then you don't have a Jeep. Witch is totally wrong IMO. A Jeep is not a Jeep with a mini van motor!
It's a Cherokee club, you have one in your household.. I have one in mine..

I have no problem with the fact you have a wrangler, and you believe in the occupy crap, and you voted for obama.. But dont push it on other people that dont, Put your YJ in for ROTM on a cherokee based club forum and I'll smack you

:heart::twak::scottm::smsoap::nono::flamemad:

Back