• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots Dec. 3rd @ The Badlands

FlexdXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Just seeing who's planning to attend. I'll be there if i didn't fubar my locker last weekend. Hoping it just needs springs and pins.

I can volunteer if you guys need me but I wanna wheel too.

No rear recovery point means I hope I find a seat and get to take pictures. Had a fun time last year taking pictures with the group I was riding in with while in a friends jeep.

No rear recovery point means I hope I find a seat and get to take pictures. Had a fun time last year taking pictures with the group I was riding in with while in a friends jeep.

Just wheel it!

I had a 2" hitch receiver for an XJ at one point, not sure if it's still around. Let me check tonight, if I still have it we could get you hooked up, I live fairly close to the Badlands.

I'll plan on being at this one and see who else I can get to show up too.

I'm out, just got a freelance gig for that day. Bad news brings good news though, with the money I make on the freelance gig, I should be able to afford both a rear hitch and front hitch (or at least a rear hitch).

I will probably be out for this, I have a pretty substantial house project to do and it sounds like I can get some good labor this weekend to help me so I don't want to miss the opportunity.

If things fall through with that though, I will show up last minute in typical fashion...

I will be workin, my jeep is broke at the moment. I broke the drivers side steering knuckle. Plus I want to leave a little early to make it back into town to go to Parade Of Lights with Laura.
cardboard

Back