• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JcrOffroad "Back in Black" sale is underway!

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
Quantities are limited, when they sell out, there will be no more available!

www.jcroffroad.com
BackinBlack11main.jpg

I got the Crusader Prerunner bumper and the Stage 3 rock sliders. First major purchase for the XJ, shes growing up. :party:

Are these the only items going on sale this month? Or are you doing like last year and having items only available at sale price on Black Friday? (Curious about the quarter panel guards without the lights included)

got rear quarter guards :D

Been wondering what's the difference between the Stage 2 and 3 XJ sliders....care to explain?

Oh, does the Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper Black Friday - Deluxe (With Receiver, No Lights) #XJFCDxBFR comes with pre-drilled holes on for lights installation?

Thx.

Last edited:
Been wondering what's the difference between the Stage 2 and 3 XJ sliders....care to explain?

Oh, does the Jeep Cherokee XJ Front Bumper Black Friday - Deluxe (With Receiver, No Lights) #XJFCDxBFR comes with pre-drilled holes on for lights installation?

Thx.

Copied from their website:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Difference in Stages:
Stage 1: Just the Main boxed tube, no additional side tubing.
Stage 2: Additional 1 ¾” side tubing that comes straight outwards.
Stage 3: Additional 1 ¾” side tubing that angle upwards for style and additional clearance.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Copied from their website:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Difference in Stages:
Stage 1: Just the Main boxed tube, no additional side tubing.
Stage 2: Additional 1 ¾” side tubing that comes straight outwards.
Stage 3: Additional 1 ¾” side tubing that angle upwards for style and additional clearance.
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thx, i did i missed that. :speepin:

My wifes beat the crap out of his sliders and they still look great and straight.Now mine are from somebody else, i hit the same rock she did and i had to have mine fixed cause i bent it.
Live and learn my dad always said

Do the stage 3 sliders stick out from the body any less than the stage 2's? Just curious as I like the idea of also being able to use them as a step for getting things on/off the roof. I've only seen the stage 2's in person.

My wifes beat the crap out of his sliders and they still look great and straight.Now mine are from somebody else, i hit the same rock she did and i had to have mine fixed cause i bent it.
Live and learn my dad always said

My drivers side one went through a Mercedes at 50 Mph, the jeep didn't make it but I'm still running the sliders on my current rig! :D

Back