• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWC 2012 BOD Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I can't believe the time has come.

The Northwest Chapter has the following positions needing filled for the 2012 year. All positions are for a one year term, starting at the first of the year. In order to run, you must be a member in good standing.

-President
-Vice President
-Treasurer

1. If you would like to nominate someone, talk with them first. Then you can make it official by posting in this thread (I nominate XYZ for ABC).

2. In order for the nomination to be official it must then be seconded by another member.

3. After a nomination has been seconded, the nominee may accept or decline nomination.

Nominations will end in two weeks, at which time we will go to the polls.

I look forward to what the 2012 BOD will bring for the chapter. I encourage everyone to think what they have to offer the chapter, and consider running for an office position. As always, feel free to PM me or any of the current BOD with questions.

It's been an awesome ride for the past two years. :cool:

I say both of their wives should do be nominated... Since we all know from now on everything will be held at the Merwin from here on out if go blazers and dellstop are prez and vice......:moon:

I nominate Darren "goblazers_6" Schaefer for Northwest Chapter President.

I gladly accept the nomination. Thank you Dustin and Scott.

Time to start the campaign.

I accept, thank you. An about me thread will be created soon, as I'm traveling across the country to Seattle as I type!

Thanks yall!

Well to counter that, I'm going to be a pnw resident as of tomorrow and I'm nominated and noone has ever met me. I'd say it's also about who people feel are qualified. But really, you gonna vote for someone you can't stand? Just sayin

i think we should change it from BOD elections. to Most popular in the PDX Area...

the "click"ness of the NWC kills me sometimes.

Bronze.
I nominate Bronzewyrm for pres..
and myself for Vice Prez.
and Broken dick dude for Treasurer:lecture:

i think we should change it from BOD elections. to Most popular in the PDX Area...

the "click"ness of the NWC kills me sometimes.

Bronze.
John, I agree with you, however that's not the case.

The fact is, nobody, except those nominated have stepped up. I've asked numerous people if they were interested in running (many from the north end), and struck out every time. That's totally understandable, people have other commitments.

Darren, Eric, and Dick all personally asked me for a nomination. I didn't have to convince them to run.

While I definitely had to think some of the choices over more than others (;)), I believe the current nominees have the chapters best interest in mind.

Nominations are going to be open for another week. We still have plenty of time to get more names on the ballot. If anyone is considering running, talk with someone and ask for a nomination. Step up for the NWC!

I nominate Bronzewyrm for pres..
and myself for Vice Prez.
and Broken dick dude for Treasurer:lecture:

it would be an honor, but i fear id be more of a back seat driver than a prez... nobody ever shows to my runs anyway:looser:. wouldent wana have a 1 jeep NWFest.

John, I agree with you, however that's not the case.

The fact is, nobody, except those nominated have stepped up. I've asked numerous people if they were interested in running (many from the north end), and struck out every time. That's totally understandable, people have other commitments.

Darren, Eric, and Dick all personally asked me for a nomination. I didn't have to convince them to run.

While I definitely had to think some of the choices over more than others (;)), I believe the current nominees have the chapters best interest in mind.

Nominations are going to be open for another week. We still have plenty of time to get more names on the ballot. If anyone is considering running, talk with someone and ask for a nomination. Step up for the NWC!

i figured this may be the case. i know im in a simular boat. i just wanted to throw it out there, gotta keep it on front street :bs: .
Bronze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back