• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bf3

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
i know there is a few gamers here is any one playin bf3 on pc? if so add me SGTRoadKill

SGTRoadKill.png

Last edited:
ya i was at the stoor waiting and they had demo for xbox and ps3. compt looks the best by far :) especially if you have a super computer to run it.

Nice K/D I'll hit you up if you play on the other team :p Jk

But seriously when I finally get home and settled I will.

ya i was at the stoor waiting and they had demo for xbox and ps3. compt looks the best by far :) especially if you have a super computer to run it.

Yep, the same is true for my game we just finished, Need For Speed The Run.
I have been using Frostbite2 for 3 years working on various projects at EA.
NFS is the first game to use FB2 - the engine used to only be used for Battlefield.

I'm flying to Sweden to give a presentation about my avalanche level in NFS The Run.
Its out November 15th for XBOX, PS3, and PC a few days later.

But you should totally download the demo on PSN or XBL for consoles today!
You can experience the glory of my avalanche, and the the most beautiful visuals in NFS yet.

33% "Kill to Death Ratio"

You're disappointing us, Ben. :nono:
dont feel bad it went down sense then. i been playing console game so long my leet computer skills have gotten fat
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/SGTRoadKill/stats/362538864/
funny that stats thingy dosent auto update. :(

ya kinda using a old pentium core2 duo and a gf 8800gt. barly at the min requirements for the game. oh well.
let me know what your orgin id is and ill add ya or you can add me.
its

cod suk cok

added :)

Back