• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oktoberfest Give-Away!!!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
One of our national sponsors has given us a $100 gift certificate to give away for the month of October. The plan was to hand it out to a deserving person at Evans Creek last weekend, but TORX forgot the gift certificate. :sad1:

So we're going to stick to the plan, and have it be based around our official October run, "Oktoberfest at Evans Creek."

Prize: $100 Quadratec Gift Certificate

Rules: In order to enter the give away, you must have participated in last weekends run at Evans Creek. This could mean either driving, or riding as a passenger. You also must be a NAXJA member in order to be eligible.

How to enter:
If you meet the above criteria, simply post up saying "In" and then post something you learned from Saturday's run.

ex: "I learned it rains a lot at Evans Creek"

We'll be drawing a random winner on October, 31.

I look forward to giving this to someone who will put it to good use (Quadratec does stock replacement body parts :D). Thanks for supporting NAXJA, and your participation in our events.

in.
I learned that without rear quarter guards and tail light protection. You shouldnt even drive to evans creek. I also learned that the speed minimum up there is 25 mph.

"IN"

I learned several things:
1. Women wheel too.
2. Women in Prom Dresses on the trail are cool
3. Being rescued by Women is better than being rescued by Men.
4. Riding shotgun is almost as much fun as driving.
5. Not having my own Jeep is much more relaxing than having my Jeep.
6. Evans Creek is still an awsome place to wheel.
7. Open/Open rigs can make it much farther on the trail than I remember.
8. You can wheel all day and not do any damage and still do damage on the way out of the gate keeper.
9. The "road" up to Evans is much smoother in my DD than in my truck/trailer.
10. It costs MUCH less to go to Evans creek when I drive my DD and ride shotgun than it does when I take my Truck/Trailer/Jeep :wierd:

Michael

IN

I learned that next time I want to fix a broken window with something other than glass I should use some Lexan or Plexiglass instead of the cheap acrylic stuff I used that broke the first time I tapped it on something.

I also learned that everyone else drives waaaayy to slow (actually I already knew that) :moon:

Last edited:
"In" I learned that if it's already ready trying to get it more ready can make it less ready.

In
I learned that the evans creek trails and roads are much smoother at 50mph ;) i also learned that someone working for the forest service cant measure because those poles were NOT 80" wide...

In
I learned that the evans creek trails and roads are much smoother at 50mph ;) i also learned that someone working for the forest service cant measure because those poles were NOT 80" wide...

They probably measure outside-to-outside. :wantyou:

In

I learned no matter how hard I try I can't seem to leave Evans without some damage.

I also learned.. friends who bring back firewood Rock!

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

With 10 replies I used the Random Number Generator at random.org to pick a winner.

Lucky number 7 was chosen, congrats Cherokeefever!

Hope you can put it to good use, Tim. Unfortunately, I don't think Quadratec carries replacement C pillars. :D

Send me a PM with an address, and I'll get the gift certificate out to you asap.

Thanks again to everyone who made this run. It was a blast, and I'd love to see more Evans/Elbe runs posted up.

Back