• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Little Naches 15 year plan

hards91xj

NAXJA Member #790
It was brought up at the PNW4WDA Region 2 meeting that the Naches Rangers are proposing to close 10 miles of Roads and Trails Every Year for the next 15 years ,Thats 150 miles of Recreational area alot of us use . There is a meeting planned for 10/25/11 , at 7 pm at the Naches Ranger Station on HWY 410 .Some Clubs members from this side are planning on going .For more info: contact Jim Puttman at PNW4WDA.com.

Howard,
Any idea what the rational is behind this?
I know there are a lot of miles of roads that are already not accessable due to wash outs and lack of funds/resources for fixing them. Is this related to that?

Michael

The big meeting discussing these closure's is next Tuesday, the first of the month at 7pm in Naches. I am planning on heading over along with a few guys from my club to get some straight answers. I will post up what we find out.

John

The big meeting discussing these closure's is next Tuesday, the first of the month at 7pm in Naches. I am planning on heading over along with a few guys from my club to get some straight answers. I will post up what we find out.

John
Thanks John ,I messed up on the date .

John
Well , what did you find out ?

Back