• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where can i find rear turn signal socket for 93

Nick_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
'93 Cherokee Sport 4.0 liter

My rear drivers side turn signal socket AND brake light socket are rotted out (corroded) and need to be replaced, but I cannot find any replacement parts.

I've checked junkyards (rear wiring gone out of all the cherokees), autozone, advance auto, napa, and the dealership. Autozone and Advance both list this little plastic socket with 2 wires for $2.99...but they are discontinued and not in stock. The dealership lists the same socket for $42.00...more than my jeep is worth (haha).

I need one of each, the dealership says they are the same part.

Anyone know where I could find them? Part # if u know an auto parts store, or if you have a parts Jeep lying around and would like to sell them, i will pay shipping + $5.00 per part.

It's dark and cold right now, and I may be busy tomorrow, but I will try to look at my 95, which is on its way out part by part. I don't need any parts that aren't useable on the 99. If I find that the rear sockets are all right, I'll send them to you. If you don't hear back by Monday night, nag me via PM.

Update: I looked at mine. It's fine. A dab of lube might help a bit, but there's no real corrosion. The whole harness is only about a foot long, so no need to snip. PM me if you want this for the cost of postage. It ought to fit into a small flat-rate envelope or box.

Back