• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

10% Off - Brown Dog Motor Mounts & Engine Brackets

Brown Dog

NAXJA Forum User
Just a reminder, all NAXJA members get 10% off any purchase. When checking out, use code: NAXJA2011

Don't forget, we also offer Free Shipping on ALL purchases.

We adjusted prices over the weekend. Some went up, many prices went down. We're able to do this because over the years our volumes have increased enough to get some of the sub-assembly parts laser cut. If you've been waiting to place your order, you might want to do it now. Accounting (yep, that's me again) is double-checking the pricing this week and I can guarantee there won't be anymore decreases.

Thank you Karol!

Just ordered it

-Avery

We appreciate your business. It should be in your hands Monday or Tuesday.

Please call 866-401-3877 if you have any questions during/after installation. Our phones are forwarded after hours and weekends for tech assistance.

We appreciate your business. It should be in your hands Monday or Tuesday.

Please call 866-401-3877 if you have any questions during/after installation. Our phones are forwarded after hours and weekends for tech assistance.

Thank you and will do. I have installed them for others already and they were pretty straight forward.

Now I just need to save up for your engine side brackets :doh:

I'm too lazy to make my own mounts so I think I'm going to order these. What's the difference between the "S2572-0, Super Kit, Classic" and the "S2572-0HX, Header Super Kit, Classic"?

You asked a good question. The only difference is in the left (manifold side) of the engine bracket. The header version is designed to allow more room on that side. If you have or are thinking about getting an aftermarket header, we recommend ordering the header version (S2572-0HX).

We appreciate you looking......

Thanks for the answer.
Just ordered the S2572-0HX kit for my 4.7. Price seems very good for what you get.

Great service.

Got them already :cheers:

2011-11-07_13-24-47_10.jpg

FlexdXJ - Congratulations! PM/email your complete info so we can get you in the system for your life-time warranty.

Jes - You should have your kit in hand Saturday or Monday.

Thank you for your order. We appreciate your business. Production is getting a bit jammed, so you should have your mounts in hand the first part of next week.

Picked up the goods at the post office today, very good packaging.
The pieces look great, will install and test(vigorously) early next week.

anxious to hear the big announcement, just heard some clunking this weekend and came to find out that half of the rubber from my mount is missing and the sleeve is completely detached from the rest :nono:. Time to spring for a set of the super header mounts I guess :cool:

Back