• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PowerTank Group Buy

SoCal Off-Road

NAXJA Forum User
I am offering a PowerTank Package A system for our first Group Buy. We are selling this system way below retail as a thanks to our customers here on NAXJA.
Please follow this link to see all the details.

package%20a%20system_00.jpg

not to sound stupid here, but how many tires could be aired up with this setup?

(edit: I understand that will vary greatly depending on size and psi, but some idea would be appreciated)

Jp said once it was advertised as 12 tires but they could have gotten more out of the system. That was for a 10lb bottle. I am thinking about getting a 20lb bottle that way if I need to, I can run some air tools for a bit and know I still have enough in the system for tires if needed.

not to sound stupid here, but how many tires could be aired up with this setup?

(edit: I understand that will vary greatly depending on size and psi, but some idea would be appreciated)

I was wondering that also and also how much it would run on average to re-fill the tank.

When is the deadline for this? And what would be the best way to pay?

When is the deadline for this? And what would be the best way to pay?

the deadline for the buy is Nov. 30th you will need to check out on our store with either a credit card or paypal.

Jp said once it was advertised as 12 tires but they could have gotten more out of the system. That was for a 10lb bottle. I am thinking about getting a 20lb bottle that way if I need to, I can run some air tools for a bit and know I still have enough in the system for tires if needed.

i have added the 20lb tank to this buy for you. Click Here

if you want in on this buy you will need to buy it online and wait for the the deadline to end

I'll jump in on a 20lb. system.

If you are going to use a compressed gas instead of conpressed air, why not use Nitrogen? Lighter than CO2 and as an added benefit, you can expect your mileage to get better. Up to 10% better...

Here is a Link http://www.getnitrogen.org/n2study/video/leno.html for a video by Leno. The Military uses it as does NASCAR, F1 and others.

Check it out as an alternative to CO2.

If you are going to use a compressed gas instead of conpressed air, why not use Nitrogen? Lighter than CO2 and as an added benefit, you can expect your mileage to get better. Up to 10% better...

Here is a Link http://www.getnitrogen.org/n2study/video/leno.html for a video by Leno. The Military uses it as does NASCAR, F1 and others.

Check it out as an alternative to CO2.

because you can not compress nitrogen as much as co2. So you will get alot more use out of one tank.

Back