• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Western Slope/ Moab wheelin

ezalycasaid

NAXJA Forum User
Im wanting to go wheelin in the junction/ moab area. If anyone would like to join me or if I can tag along let me know. I have off of work everyday from 10/10/11 to supposedly 10/23/11. So if u wanna go wheelin anytime in between then let me know, weekdays or weekends.

I'm goin to moab next tuesday and wheelin wednesday-friday 19th-21st lets meet up I've never wheeled moab. That is if your rig makes it through billing canyon!

I'm goin to moab next tuesday and wheelin wednesday-friday 19th-21st lets meet up I've never wheeled moab. That is if your rig makes it through billing canyon!

If Im still off one of those days Ill gladely go wheelin with ya. But just like u said I have to see how my rig holds up to billings. I should be fine though.

Holy crap..There is more than one of us alive on the West Slope. My rig is going under the knife again but once it's done I'll be ready to hit up some trails.

Holy crap..There is more than one of us alive on the West Slope. My rig is going under the knife again but once it's done I'll be ready to hit up some trails.

Hope your operation goes well. Once you put it back together come test it out on billings canyon with me. Hopefully Ill go there this friday or saturday, if ur rigs done by then hopefully you can join.

Rig will be down for quite some time with some extensive mods being done. Billings will be fun although a challenge on 35's with a full body. I ran it a couple years ago in my Yota on 38's without much trouble.

What did u like better, wheelin the yota or the XJ?

My XJ. I have had it for 8 years and it's been through several transformations. I daily drove it for most of the 8 years, but now I'm in a position to make it more trail than street. I'll keep it street legal for the little bit of highway it sees. I can load the kids and all my camping gear in the XJ, drive anywhere I feel like going.
The Yota is parted out and long gone.

Back