• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bull park

JDobrich

NAXJA Forum User
The wife and I took a trip up Bull Park. About 6" of snow made it difficult to see what you were driving on. Very slippery! Slid off the trail a few times.

d03626ea-dd71-6a61.jpg

d03626ea-dd92-fea6.jpg

d03626ea-ddaf-d62d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, we went through Cripple Creek to Woodland Park and stopped in at the Bierwerks Brewery for a nice frosty beverage. After that, headed down the pass and had another frosty beverage at Rock Bottom Brewery. Left the house at 11am and didn't get home until 9:30pm! What a day!

Great photos it is NOT a good idea to go up there alone , jmho
Yeah I quickly realized that I just might be "that guy on the news they are looking for" There were definitely some moments where I thought to myself that maybe I shouldn't have gone over that....cuz getting back up it is going to suck! I was on edge most of the ride which took away some of the enjoyment. Its amazing what a little bit of snow can do! I should have stopped when we reached the top. Especially due to the fact that I had not been any further down that trail in good weather. So I really had no idea what the heck I was getting my self into! One bad decision that could have easily cost me alot! I'm usually not that guy. But for some reason I though ahhhh what the hell. Lets do it!

Last edited:
Back