• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post up here if you want dinner

akelts

NAXJA Forum User
We will be having a fellow NAXJA member GIMike and his family grilling Saturday night for us at the KOA. Heres the menu:

Chopped Brisket & Pulled Pork Sliders
Western Beans
Potato Salad
Green Salad / 2 Types of Dressings
Buns
Dessert

and your choice of lemonade, sweet tea, regular tea or ice water to drink.

Cost is $10 per person. Please post in this thread if you plan on eating so we can try to get a good head count before the event.

I will hopefully have paypal setup here soon if anyone wants to pre-pay. I will post the address in this thread once its up.

Aaron

Diana and I will be two more.

No other takers? I am happy to let someone else do the cooking after wheeling all day.

Please sign up before SUNDAY

FYI: IF we do not have 35 people signed up before SUNDAY we may lose the caterer!

I have 2. So far looks like 8 people for sure come on people Lets get a total head count. This is Award winning BBQ. We compete against the Top BBQ teams in the nation. Even if you are not staying at the camp ground you need to stop by for the dinner and help support NAXJA, hang out and have a great time.

I can vouch for Mike's BBQ, I've had it twice and it was great both times. This isn't "Award winning BBQ" like all restaurants claim, this is actually amazing award winning BBQ. I can not commit to this dinner for right now otherwise I would have another 2.

The raffle(s) will also take place after dinner as well...so you might as well stick around and eat some great food while you wait to see if your the winner!

So Sunday has come and gone. Do we need to make sure we have our own dinner for saturday night. I will have a BBQ to cook what ever if we need to.

Have no fear the food will be there. I know corny oh well. Yes sunday has come and gone. And no we did not get the numbers needed how ever we will still be there with BBQ on Saturday night.

I was waiting to hear back from Mike before I posted up.

The good news is that we will have a catered BBQ dinner for those who posted up here and for few of the lurkers who might also be hungry. Those that have signed up here are guaranteed a plate, while the rest will be served on a first come, first served basis till its gone.

The bad news is that because we will only have enough for 20 dinners instead of the planned 40 we will need to raise the price of the dinners by $1 to break even. So its now $11 bucks a plate.

If anyone wants to prepay, you can use PayPal and send it to [email protected]. Just be sure to include your given name as well as your screen name on NAXJA to help prevent mixups.

Back