• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new Cherokee

Gold Cobra

NAXJA Forum User
Its well used, but I got a good deal on it.

IMG00206-20111005-1058.jpg

Eff it.brace it with 2x4's, Cover it with a tarp, wear 2 jackets and wheel it like you stole it. :guitar:

im actually a big fan of this thing as I look at it more. i really want to do this to a cherokee. cage it. have a vinyl cover made for the back. call it a day. seems easy enough. would be loud on the road, but im one to drive with the windows down anyway. how much did you pay if you dont mind me askin?

im actually a big fan of this thing as I look at it more. i really want to do this to a cherokee. cage it. have a vinyl cover made for the back. call it a day. seems easy enough. would be loud on the road

Loud, if you do not get it watertight it will flood, cold as hell in the winter Ask me how I know. Honestly though, I am really wanting to cut up my current one.

I didn't buy that thing. It was at a customers house. The only thing I liked about it was the wheels.

Back