• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy an inexpensive front steel bumper with 2 tow rings?? (Nothing fancy)

1990Pioneer

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all, I have a 1990 Cherokee XJ Pioneer. I am ready to buy a front steel bumper with two tow rings that will mount to the original bumper mounts. I have seen many different choices, I am looking for something simple and effective. Where is a good place online or in town (Denver) to purchase one? I am going to have a receiver/hitch with a tow ring installed on the rear. Thanks again!

Check out landlfabrication.com. Cool stuff priced right, been happy w/ mine.

Check out landlfabrication.com. Cool stuff priced right, been happy w/ mine.

Definitely lowest price I have seen on good quality bumpers. blondjon has one.

If you have any decent junk yards around don't forget to check there periodically.

I went ahead and did the c rock inner frame (steering box) brace when I did my new bumper..
something to think about for added peace of mind on your rig..

I almost did the jcr bumper..
the detours backbone was pretty high on the almost ..
action fab (i think) has a new beefy high clearance one.

I went with logan's metals pre runner. I like the look Loved the price... HATED the customer service and wouldn't do business w them again..

Is this true Action Fab??

I'll definitely be going with one of his bumpers. I suggest you check them out. Best approach angle you can get!!

I have free shipping till the end of the year, and I figure around christmas I'll do something... I have a group buy in the vendor specials section... My prices will probably never be as low as that again. You should all try and get in on it.

-Chris

I have free shipping till the end of the year, and I figure around christmas I'll do something... I have a group buy in the vendor specials section... My prices will probably never be as low as that again. You should all try and get in on it.

-Chris

Damn, you guys are gonna make this man go broke asking for discount on top of discount when he already makes a bumper for a great price. :banghead:

I'd look at Action Fab's bumpers, JCR, rigid, and AJs offroad. Those are the 4 that i've seen that I really like the mounts, the winch mount (if applicable), and tow points, protection, and internal gusseting.

Also price.

I have a rigid, but wouldn't hesitate on the others. I know rigid makes some cheaper front bumpers that have no winch mount, maybe with a tow point or front receiver for a few hundred. My winch bumper was $500 shipped.

I have Nate's 4x4 bumpers front and back and am more than happy with both quality and price.

Just a thought........$525

http://denver.craigslist.org/pts/2628101885.html

5O65Q15U23mb3p23o2ba1f34f8aa5f76b158a.jpg

Back