• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Torq Flo replacement fan

warwagon98xj

NAXJA Forum User
IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

it was 70 bucks at autozone and it outflows the stock fan big time

x2 on part number. They list several fans, but none are $70, and I don't see the CFM listed.

Garf, that's where the stock electric fan mounts, so I believe he's saying it outflows the stock electric fan.

x2 on part number. They list several fans, but none are $70, and I don't see the CFM listed.

Garf, that's where the stock electric fan mounts, so I believe he's saying it outflows the stock electric fan.

Opps! did not see the fan in the background, I thought he meant he got rid of both in favor for this one fan. From the numbers I've seen I believe most STOCK electric fans flow more then any aftermarket fan will. There is no aftermarket electric fan that will flow more then a Mark vii fan/taurus fan. I still think the stock xj efan will flow more then an autozone fan but hey I could be wrong! Please get some numbers on this fan OP.... also for anyone wonder how fast the mark viii fan is, well - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUlIFw0laZ8

Wish it was easier to fit one of those bad boys in the xj, I've been considering a taurus fan swap for the longest time.

Back