• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

bracket and tabs

userbmx1315

NAXJA Forum User
i like to start a post, maybe turn it into a sticky if everyone agrees.
i'd like a like of websites/companys that sell fabrication parts, such as brackets, tabs, shock towers, and other fab stuff. this post could help anyone modifying thier jeep or even just upgrading weaker link set ups. (such as lower arm axle side bracket)
this could be a sticky for the advanced fab to help with more choices of companys thatsell these items.
the ones i can think of are,

ruffstuffspecialties.com
ballistic fabrication
blue torch fab
dirt pro

Number 1 choice; call Dan at Ruff Stuff Specialties! His stuff is all Laser cut & CNC bent. Great guy, great service, great parts. Dan also does a lot to support our sport.

i know,
ive been looking for bracket for a few days, to do my axle swap, but cant find the bracket im thinking of.
so by putting a list up and making it a sticky it could help everyone

to make it a sticky, its in the quality, how informative, 'usefullness'... it all depends

to me, sounds like "companies that offer axle brackets", is way too general... there are a lot of options, some offer things others dont... narrowed down it could be more comprehensive

what axle brackets are u looking for??

i was thinking all ingeneral(sp?)
guess i'll have to make a personal list lol.

dont get me wrong, i agree with ur intentions... not only to kno who has brackets to purchase, but who has complete kits, which are better, or cheapest

i'm personally rebuilding & polishing a turdy & 8.25 for now, one day, 44/9, for my XJ... thats where my input is sourced

thanks. im actually doing a chevy 60,
already done the 44/9 and wasnt happy, so less then a year later, upgrade.

Number 1 choice; call Dan at Ruff Stuff Specialties! His stuff is all Laser cut & CNC bent. Great guy, great service, great parts. Dan also does a lot to support our sport.

Dan's products are second to none and so is his customer service. I have purchased several items from him and all have been nothing short of exceptional. Just my $.02

Back