• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Injector Opinions?

shhuskins

NAXJA Forum User
I'm rebuilding a 95 4.0 for my 96 which had a piston valve explsion that cracked the block. My question right now is which way to I want to go with injectors all 12 I have in hand looks like SH**! Like hardcore bad I'm trying to get out as cheap as possible just wondering what my options are. no major motor upgrades but it will have higher air flow as I'm fixing to order a Bored TB and I have a K&N CAI. Thank You in Advance

im running precision auto fuel injectors. i believe that's the name. saw quiet a few write ups on them late last year. i bought mine off of Ebay but they do have a web site. they are out of Florida i believe.they were less than $100 bucks at that time. for 6 reman wide pattern 19lbs injectors.i noticed a little smoother idle . more off idle performance and from 3000 rpm to max shift of 4800 rpm a noticeable seat of the pants improvements.

Back