• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOR leafs.

2000bluexj

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone running the Big Offroad 4.5" flexy leafs? Looking for info on your setup. Front coils, spring rate, shock valving. trying to get an idea on what I need.

I do. They are sick! I run 5150s in the rear. In the front I am using re3.5 coils and JKS acos. Once I get my 5150s in up front it will be 100% perfect.

I'm running the same setup as time2getdirty. The bilsteins are 255/70 valving. For the rear they are fine, but may be a bit soft up front. Keep in mind you'll need to run some boomerrang shackles with the BOR leaf packs. Overall, they are great!

I'm running the same setup as time2getdirty. The bilsteins are 255/70 valving. For the rear they are fine, but may be a bit soft up front. Keep in mind you'll need to run some boomerrang shackles with the BOR leaf packs. Overall, they are great!

Don't you mean dog leg shackles?

Already have the boomerangs. Thinking of replacing my RE3.5s + spacer with a BDS 4.5" coil. Going to go with the 5150s as well. It will get crawled through the rocks and an occasional romp session in the way to the trail. So I need something good at sucking up the bumps.

According to my math and measurements from mini=man these come out to be about 150lb/in for a spring rate. That is for the flex-e leafs.

For what its worth......I don't have any BOR leafs but I did buy my XJ from Troy and I can tell you that I was impressed with all of the extra steps he was taking to make sure there wasn't anything funky going on with the Jeep. Definitely a stand up guy. So I'm guessing BOR makes a damn good product. I will be lifting my jeep come the beginning of next year and will most certainly be using these leafs!

Back