• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

october 1st, 2nd Penrose or BV? Hard runs

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Off the weekend. was gonna go do that comp thing but that may not pan out like i was thinkin.

SO

Anyone wanna hit Patriot or Carnage BV?

I wanna put this fawker on its side ..!..:D..!..

I'm down. I won't run the harder trails, but I could do Chinaman Gulch or Liberty if there are others that want to run the easier stuff and then spectate. :D

im down to wheel both days so we can run whatever. let me know what works. Just need someone to hit patriot or carnage with me.

DDOOO EEETTTTT

I'd like to hit chinamens before the year ends.

I'd love to hit Penrose. Let me see if my wife works that weekend and what I've got going on.

chinamens one day indy another???

I NEED to run one of those two trails that weekend....pu-leeeeez

My wife works that weekend so I'm not sure if I'll be able to do these trails. I'll see if I can find a sitter but that just compounds the cost for me.

I'd be totally down to run Chinaman Gulch as I've never ran it before but I'm not sure about taking my kid with me on that one. I'm definitely not willing to take him with me on Carnage or any of the Penrose trails, not until he's a bit older.

either one I guess ...my only hesitation with carnage is on video i've seen many a ruined a-pillar and crused fender/hood on a few of the squeezes on xj's with no exo ,and i will not be sporting a cage intil next summer ...But I think i can pull Penrose off with just the typical dents and pin striping , Anf I know the Jeep will be reay to roll October with a clean bill of health .

I wanna do Patriot or Carnage again this year but that weekend dont work for me. Mike grab ya a donor motor and lets get that sucker running before it starts snowin! I'll help

Interested in carnage. Never ran any of those trails tho. I know I can do chinamans if carnage is to hard. How far is Penrose from BV?

Back