• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spare drivers side two door window I can trace, ASAP?

Muddy Beast

NAXJA Forum User
So I broke out my rear driver window on my '88 2 door with rear vent windows at Walker last weekend. And in prep for the PNWJeep M&G I'm looking to replace it with plexiglass. To do that, I need to trace someones window.

Does anyone local have a spare window lying around, or willing to pull theirs so I can trace it? (Ben?) I won't be available till 6pm-ish tomorrow and I'm hoping to get it traced/cut by the end of the night. This is super last second, but I've been working and unable to obtain plexiglass till now...and of course I just realized it would help a ton to trace one.

Please PM me, or text if you have my number, if you can help. Thanks!

ummmm sure i guess........ never pulled one out before

Ha no worries man, if you don't have a spare I won't ask you to pull it. I guess I'll be rocking the clear taped on window at the meet. I'll have to figure out another plan when I get back...

It was super dusty, so I'm glad I didn't wheel without something covering the window. I ended up just keeping the cardboard duct taped over it.

I have plexiglass now though, so I will be attempting to install that this week. Ben, if you're interested in installing plexiglass you're welcome to join me for the cutting. I was also planning on tinting mine before install.

sure i am interested. we should set a time and place lol.

PM sent.

Back